Phoenix Green Card Attorneys
Serving Clients Nationwide
The United States offers a number of opportunities for people to live and work in the country. One of the most sought-after is the green card, which allows foreign-born individuals to live and work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
If you are seeking a green card, you will need to go through the process of obtaining lawful permanent residency. This can be a challenging process that involves many steps, including applying for a visa, applying for a green card, and adjusting your status. However, it is also one that can be navigated with the help of a knowledgeable and experienced immigration attorney.
What Is a Green Card?
A green card is a document that allows foreign-born individuals to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. It is also known as a "lawful permanent resident card." A green card is issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, a division of the Department of Homeland Security.
Who is eligible for a green card?
- You must have a qualifying family relationship with a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.
- You must have a qualifying employment relationship with a U.S. employer.
- You must be admissible to the United States, meaning that you do not have any inadmissibility issues, such as criminal convictions.
What is the process for obtaining a green card?
- First, you will need to obtain a visa that allows you to enter the United States.
- You will then need to apply for a green card.
- Once you have your green card, you will need to adjust your status if you move to the United States to live and work.
This process can be challenging and confusing. It is important to have the assistance of an experienced immigration attorney who can help you navigate the process and make sure that you are prepared with the right documentation and information.
Phoenix Green Card Attorneys Who Can Help
At Federal Immigration Counselors, P.C., we have helped numerous clients obtain green cards. Our team understands the complexities of the process and will work to make sure that you are prepared and that you receive your green card as soon as possible.
Contact us today by dialing (602) 254-5353 or contacting us online to get started with a Phoenix green card lawyer.